So, you are corresponding with some ladies and they seem to be insterested. What do you do next?
Short answer: there are 2 options.
1. Let us take care of everything. Continue communicating with her until you reach the point where you both are serious about meeting in person. Then call us and we will help you organize your trip to CIS to meet her and possibly other women, or organize your meeting in a different country. Then, if you want to proceed, we will help you with all the paperwork needed to bring her to your country. Let our 10 years of experience in these matters work for you.
2. You can get the woman's direct contact information and do everything on your own. You can get her contact information in two ways. The first one (preferred) is to exchange at least 15 letters with her. That means 15 two-way exchanges, so you need to open at least fee-paying 15 letters from this particular woman (a lady's first letter is free when she initiates the contact, and we do not count free letters). Then you will need to go through IMBRA clearance (for USA citizens only). You need to do it only once, regardless of how many women's info you want. Then you get her full contact information (processing your request for a lady's contact details can take up to 48 hours). This way we ensure that you comply with the latest laws and that there is substantial communication to show her intent, and make sure she signs the IMBRA release. If you don't want to wait to exchange 15 letters, you can choose expedited service. All you need to do is to go through IMBRA clearance (only once), and pay a nonrefundable administrative fee of $50 (for each woman's info). For this $50 administrative fee we will contact the woman of your choice and try to obtain IMBRA release from her. If she does not give us the IMBRA release, we cannot provide you with her contact info, and the administrative fee will not be refunded. We sincerely do not recommend the expedited service, unless you are sure she has honest intentions and wants to communicate with you outside our service. You cannot apply for the expedited service if you haven't opened at least one paid letter from the woman whose contact details you wish to obtain.
First, let’s review the process of bringing the woman of your choice to the US (Canada, Australia and Western European countries have similar laws).
The most effective way to bring her to your countyr is on the so-called "fiancee" visa. It allows her to enter the country and stay for 90 days. If you get married within these 90 days, she can stay and apply for her "green card". More details.
The immigration law requires that you meet the woman in person before you can apply for her fiancee visa. Contrary to what you may have been told before, she cannot obtain a visa to come to the US on her own, unless it's some special case, which is very uncommon (contact us if you believe she has a special case). So in 99 out of 100 cases the most practical way is to meet in her country. This way you can save a lot of time, money and energy by meeting several women on one trip. However, some clients prefer to meet her in a third country, to which she can travel without a visa, or easily obtain one. Such countries, among others, are Turkey and Dominican Republic. The problem with arranging a meeting in a third country is that she will most likely expect you to pay for her trip, and this raises a whole host of problems (can you trust her enough to send her say, $1000 for a ticket, can she trust you enough to travel around the world and risk your not showing up, etc). Another problem is that you would be investing so much time, energy and money in only one woman, whom you haven't met in person. When you do finally meet her, you might just not "click" with her, and then you are back to square one. Consult us if you are thinking about arranging a meeting in a third country.
So in most cases your next big step is a trip to CIS with a schedule to meet several women.
To prepare for such a big step you need several things:
1. Have at least 3-4 women you are communicating to on a regular basis. We've seen clients travelling to Russia for just one woman and marrying her, but this is not common. There are hundreds of reasons you might not "click".
2. Make sure the women you are talking to are real. Unfortunately, there are a lot of clever scam artists out there. Our site is monitored to protect our clients from scammers, but we cannot guarantee that we are 100% free of them.
3. Make sure you know her well. Avoid surprises such as her having children, when you thought she did not, her ability to speak English, and so on. That's what our site's communication system is for, and that's what our 15 letter minimum is for. Make sure she knows you well, too.
4. Make sure she looks the way you imagine her. It's not uncommon for people to place 2-3 year old pictures of themselves on our site, because they "look better" on them. Ask her for her recent pictures. Our site offers a private area where members can share additional pictures, not viewable by others.
5. Make sure she genuinely wants to meet you. We want to prevent our clients from taking a trip half way accross the world before they are sure she is going to show up. Here again our 15 letter minimum helps. And however unconstitutional the IMBRA law is, you can still get a benefit from it. IMBRA release allows you to ensure that she is familiar with your background and is interested in you.
So the choice is yours. After reading this information, decide what is best for you: have our 10 year experience work for you, get her contact info after you get to know her, or use expedited service and be on your own.