Eng | Рус | Fra | Esp | Deu

Search Profiles

I am a:
seeking a:
with photos only
age from:  to 
or search by profile ID:


Welcome to American Assistance Service

If you are planning to bring your foreign Fiancee or Spouse to the United States, we can assist you. We have a 100 percent success rate, and we are members of the Better Business Bureau.
The K-1 Fiancee visa process is used by citizens of the United States who plan to wed their foreign fiancee upon his or her arrival in the states.
The process works like this:
1) The U.S. Citizen meets with his or her fiancee, then documents the meeting with photos together and travel receipts.
You must physically meet in person to qualify for a fiancee visa. Waivers are only given to those people who have extreme hardships, such as documented medical and health problems that will not permit travel. Financial reasons or no time available to travel abroad will not qualify as a hardship.
2) The U.S. citizen returns to the United States and then files a K-1 petition with the USCIS. We prepare all of the documents that are required for both the U.S. Citizen and foreign fiancee, and submit the petition directly to the USCIS.
3) The USCIS approves the K-1 petition and the application is then forwarded to the U.S. Consulate where the foreign fiancee lives. Approval times vary depending on which state the U.S. Citizen resides. There are 4 major USCIS Service Centers in the USA. The current total processing time to obtain a K-1 visa is about 4-6 months, depending on where you live. The USCIS processing times can change without notice, depending on how busy they are.
4) Prior to the interview, the foreign Fiancee will be required to attend a medical examination. After the medical exam is completed, the foreign fiancee will interview at the United States Consulate in his or her country.
5) The foreign Fiancee receives the K1 fiancee visa, then travels to the United States. A marriage must occur within 90 days or the foreign Fiancee must return to his or her country. If for some reason the relationship does not work out, both the U.S. Citizen and the foreign Fiancee can apply for a new K-1 in the future as long as they have observed all of the rules of the K-1 visa, and no immigration laws have been broken.
The K-1 Fiancee visa is currently much faster than acquiring a spousal visa. If you are not married yet and you want to be with your Fiancee as soon as possible, this is the quickest way. If you have already married, or must marry for any specific reason, you must apply for the Spousal Visa, or K-3 visa.
K-1 Fiancee Visa Petition Preparation: $485.00
plus a $455.00 filing fee payable to the USCIS
(Formerly the "INS")
We do not charge any additional fees for children who accompany their parents to the United States.
If you have any questions or would like to begin the K1 Fiancee Visa process, please feel free to call us (360) 901-4555
Or you can email us at: Fianceevisa@aol.com
American Assistance Service

Begin using http://www.superiorpaperclub.com/coursework.html and even get good
Rather than essay and also find yourself positive
in the following perfect bestessays at all times intended for university
Gain all pros of best essay make it and savor the way you live
look at using curriculum vitae writing services in case you are unable to perform it on your own
© You My Match 2006 - 2019,
All Rights Reserved.
Home Search Profiles Services About Us Contact Us Other Sites Terms & Conditions Privacy Policy FAQ Dating Blog Help